Pages

22 April 2018

Beautiful Bouquet Wedding Congrats

I made this card a while back for a friend's wedding.  I used the Beautiful Bouquet Bundle for the bunch of flowers and sentiments. I love how the bouquet turned out.  There are two different cluster of flowers in the die set, I used four of each to create the bouquet. They were punched out in Soft Sky card stock then I added more colour to the center of the flowers using a paint brush and Marina Mist reinker. The  hearts and congrats were punched out using the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies.

The gorgeous Bundle of Love Speciality DSP I used here, is retiring. All Marina Mist and Wild Wasabi products are also retiring. You have until 31st May, or while supplies last, to get retiring products before they're gone.  See the full list of retiring products here and shop online, or contact me to place your order - my contact details are on the left.

Thank you for stopping by x

Congrats, wedding card

Congrats, Happy Wedding Day

Beautiful Bouquet

Side by Side

Product List
Simply Scored
[122334]
£27.00
Bone Folder
[102300]
£6.25
Big Shot
[143263]
£99.00

No comments:

Post a Comment