Pages

9 February 2017

Dragonfly Thank You

This is the first time I have used vellum/parchment as a base card.  It is of course Stampin' Up's Vellum Cardstock.  I'm not sure if it would work on it's own, I will have to try, but with the insert it's definitely awesome. The card is a regular UK A6 size and the insert is 3" wide Thick Whisper White card stock.

I heat embossed, in white, the dotty stamp from Dragonfly Dreams on the card and tag front and on the insert I stamped the dots in Perfect Plum, Marina Mist and So Saffron.  For the dragonfly I used the smaller of the two intricate dies from the set and the greeting is from Rose Wonder. 

We made this card and tag at one of my recent classes but with different greetings.  I chose Thank you because I make A LOT of thank you cards.  I added clear Wink of Stella on the dragonfly and finished off with a few sequins and rhinestones - both really lovely in real life but not captured in the photos.

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

And here's a hexagon box made with the new Window Box Thinlits dies.  This is the first box I have made with this set and I didn't do a very good job of it but thought I'd share anyway...
Thank you for stopping by x

Hexagon giift box

Hexagon gift box

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
£99.00

No comments:

Post a Comment