Pages

27 April 2016

Happy patterns spritzing

Hello stampers. I had some spritzing fun making this card. It's a shame the Happy Patterns masks are retiring on 31st May, I didn't get to use them enough.  The Hearts and Stars masks and spritzers aren't retiring though so I will be doing this technique again.

I quarter filled a Stampin' Spritzer with rubbing alcohol and added a few drops of ink refill.  You can use water instead of rubbing alcohol but it will take longer to dry. The two colours used for spritzing here are Rose Red and Hello Honey.

I used the Botanical Builder framelits for the flowers and leaves in Rose Red and Old Olive, and stamped the leaf detail in Mossy Meadow. The greeting is from Birthday Blooms, stamped in Mossy Meadow on Whisper White. Thank you for stopping by x    

Botanicals for you

Botanicals for you

Botanicals for you

Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
£99.00

No comments:

Post a Comment