Pages

28 March 2016

What I Love

I have another card to share using the What I Love sale-a-bration stamp set, which has been very popular with my customers. It's used here with the Watercolour Wash background stamp and a greeting from Butterfly Basics. Can you believe it's nearing the end of March already? It means we will soon be saying goodbye to sale-a-bration.  You have just four days to claim your free SAB item!

I used SU's thick whisper white card stock for all the elements of this card. I fussy cut the flowers, adhered two flat and three with dimensionals.  I wasn't sure whether to stamp the watercolour wash on the envelope and inside the card but I'm glad I went for it because I love how it turned out. Thank you for stopping by x

Sending wishes your way

Sending wishes your way

Sending wishes your way

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment