Pages

18 September 2015

Happy Birthday Balloon

Hello crafty friends.  Keeping with the Lost Lagoon colour theme, I have a fun fold balloon birthday card to show you today. I think it's called a swing fold, not sure. Anyway, it's really easy to do. The 'insert' measures 6" x 5 1/4". It's scored at 2" and 4" on the long side and zig-zag folded.  You can see in the 3rd photo how the end 2" panel was adhered to the base card (standard A6 size). 

I love the banners in this stamp set, Celebrate Today, and the awesome thing about it is the Balloon Framelits Dies coordinate with the stamps.  I did fussy cut the tail but everything else was die cut. As usual I have listed the products used below...

Thank you for stopping by x

Celebrate - happy birthday balloon

Celebrate - happy birthday balloon


Celebrate - happy birthday balloon


Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
£99.00

No comments:

Post a Comment