Pages

23 August 2015

Six-sided sampler all a flutter

I cased today's card from the current annual catalogue - you'll find it on page 105.  Or at least this is my version and it was very popular at my classes.

I am very embarrased to say I've had this stamp set and coordinating punch for a very long time and this is the first time I've used it!  Shame on me.  I won't wait so long to make use of them again.  The stamp set and punch are also available as a bundle saving you 15%.

I used Stampin' Up!'s thick A4 Whisper White card. It is 250gsm and so it's ideal to use as a base card. The pretty butterfly is one of two dies form the Bold Butterfly framelits set. This die will definitely get a lot of use.

Thank you for stopping by x

Six-sided sampler and butterfly

Six-sided sampler and butterfly

Product List
Hexagon Punch
[130919]
£14.50

No comments:

Post a Comment