Pages

21 July 2015

Birthday cheers

This is my male card challenge. I keep being asked for male cards at my classes, hence the challenge.  I think it's pretty cool how the bricks turned out quite realistic looking.

I embossed the Very Vanilla card using the Brick Wall folder. I then used an off-cut of solid rubber stamp attached to a spare block to ink the bricks in Cajun Craze. A sponge or dauber would have gotten ink in the debossed area.

The splodges were stamped with Gorgeous Grunge stamps. 'Birthday' is from the Age Awareness stamp set and 'Cheers' is from the Greetings thinlits die set, it's a lovely font.

There are two 6" x 6" embossing folders in the new catalogue, this being one and Fluttering (butterflies) is the other.

Birthday cheers

Birthday cheers

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment