Pages

9 June 2015

Boho Chic faux patina

Hello crafters. My challenge over the weekend was to use my new Boho Chic embossing folder and Bohemian Borders stamps to make a man's card.  At the same time I fancied the faux patina technique. This is it...

Boho Chic faux patina

There are lots of tutorials online showing this technique.  I just went with the colours I used in the past: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Always Artichoke and Early Espresso.

The base card is Always Artichoke and greeting is from Basic Butterflies stamp set - I know, I do used that one quite often.  I used Very Vanilla for the insert, banner and of course for all the stamped elements; and gold embossing powder for the heat embossing.  Oh, and I use a new toy, the Triple Banner punch.

Did you know you can punch 1", 1 1/2" and 2" wide banners with this clever punch? Any length you like.

Boho Chic faux patina

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment