Pages

1 May 2015

So very kind of you

Hello crafters.  Yay!!! for a lovely long weekend.

I don't think I have ever shared a chalkboard technique with you so let's fix that right now.  I hope you like it, take a looksee...


So very Kind of You is another stamp from the Big on You photopolymer set.  The feather is from Four Feathers stamp set and was cut with the coordinating die.

The base card is So Saffron and stamping is on Chalkboard paper using Yellow Citrus ColorBox Chalk ink. Other ink colours available are Rose Coral and Aquamarine. Chalkboard paper is quite thick, more like card really and you stamp on the side that's smooth and velvety. It does take a little while for the chalk ink to dry so I use a heat tool to speed up the process.

I used Very Vanilla for the 'insert' and added a feather stamped in Tuxedo Black on So Saffron card. I think the three pearls finish off the card quite nicely.  I do tend to use pearls quite a lot on my projects, love them. The card measures 4 1/8" x 5" so I am off to make a coordinating envelope using So Saffron DSP finishing off with a few stamped feathers.

Thank you for stopping by x



Product List

2 comments:

  1. You've done it again Jenny, love this, could we do it at class sometime please?
    At the moment my favourite has to be the faux leather we did at last class, but this is a close 2nd.
    I think this one is going to come in very handy!!
    Love and hugs xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comment Karen. Glad you like the card as we are indeed going to be making it at next class. See you there x

    ReplyDelete