Pages

7 May 2015

Sneaky peek...

My first sneak peek for you.  Apologies the photo quality isn't great.

The five new 2015-2017 In Colors - clockwise from the top...
  • Mint Macaron
  • Watermelon Wonder
  • Delightful Dijon
  • Cucumber Crush
  • Tip Top Taupe
2015-2017 In Colors

Not just In Colors, did you spy a new butterfly stamp and coordinating die?  And yummy dotted lacy ribbon?  And pretty blossom accents.

Pre-order for demonstrators started at 11pm on Monday and I'm so excited waiting for Mr UPS to deliver my box of goodies!  If you join now you too will be able to add pre-order items to your starter kit.  If you'd like to find out more please do contact me, I'd be delighted to help.

Email: jenz.crafts@yahoo.com
Mobile:  07962 230538

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic colours and yes love the new butterfly.

    ReplyDelete