Pages

25 May 2015

Sneak peek - You've Got This in In Colors 2015-2017

Hello crafters. Happy Bank Holiday Monday.

I'm back with a sneak peek... You've Got This and the 2015-2017 In Colors, namely Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon, Cucumber Crush and Watermelon Wonder.  The first two are my favourites, at the moment anyway.  Not long to wait for the launch of the 2015-2016 catalogue.  2nd June is the date for your diary, yay!

I stamped the 'hashed' background on Whisper White card in Mint Macaron and on Very Vanilla card in the Cucumber Crush. The flowers were stamped on water colour paper in Tip Top Taupe and then I used my aqua brush to carefully water colour. I say carefully because of course I would normally use StazOn for stamping when I want to water colour, but I really wanted to keep to the new In Colors.  It was a bit tricky but I managed to get away with it, just :)

For anybody new to the different inks, let me explain... If you intend water colouring then you should use an oil based ink pad, like StazOn, to stamp your image, so that the line art doesn't bleed when you apply your water colour.  And visa versa, use water based ink for stamping when you want to colour in with alcohol pens.

The banners were die cut using one of the many dies from the Mini Treat Bag set. A few gold sequins were added and viola...

You've got this - 2015-2017 in colors

You've got this - 2015-2017 in colors

Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macaron

Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macaron

Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macaron

Delightful Dijon abd Cucumber Crush

Delightful Dijon abd Cucumber Crush

Product List 
 

1 comment: