Pages

12 October 2014

Lovely Lace

Isn't the Lovely Lace embossing folder just sooooo pretty?  I love it. 

This is one of the cards we made at my classes last month. I just cannot remember what the technique is called right now.  It is quick and easy though.  Simply ink the inside of the folder, the side that has the logo because that is the right side when embossed.  I like to use a brayer to ink the folder as you get a more even finish that way.  Then carefully place your paper or card in the folder and pass through the Big Shot, and viola! The ink only transfers to the de-bossed area making the embossed design 'pop'.

For this card I used Mossy Meadow for the base and ink.  The embossed paper is from Typeset DSP. It's layered on Very Vanilla card and finished off with Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon. 

I finished off the inside and the envelope with one of the border stamps from Bordering Blooms photopolymer stamp set.  I have used that set sooooo much.
Lovely Lace
Lovely Lace

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment