Pages

5 January 2014

Happy New Year and a sneak peak...

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. I had a great time spent with family.  It all seems like a long time ago now. I had quite a few visitors over the holidays and as I do all my crafting in my lounge everything had to be pack away for two weeks!  I only got everything back out yesterday.  My Christmas decorations are all packed up and ready to go back up in the loft.

The first sneak peak I have for you is from the Heartfelt Banner Kit which is one of the free Sale-A-Bration (SAB) items. There are LOTS of elements in this kit, around 39 pieces. I only used three canvas banners, one canvas heart, three felt balls, one doiley, two mini clothespin and a small piece of the linen thread. I added ribbon and card (not in the kit) behind the canvas banners to bring the colours together.  The kit does include die cut designer paper banners in these colours, but I have other projects in mind for those.

The little darling on the left is my sister's granddaughter and on the right, a good friend's lovely daughter.

Not only is it SAB in a few weeks, but also the launch of the new spring/summer catalogue!  Both go live on 28th January.  As demos we have the opportunity to get our hands on new goodies a month beforehand.  Cool, uh? I have already placed my order for the new catalogues, SAB brochures and more new goodies.  Can't wait for delivery on Tuesday.  I'll post some more sneak peaks soon.

For those who don't know, Sale-A-Bration is Stampin' Up!s biggest annual promotion.  This year it runs from 28th January to 31st March 2014.  You get to choose a FREE SAB product for EACH £45 purchase.  There's more. Have a party and get £25 extra to spend if your party qualifies. Oh, and if you join during SAB you can choose £150 worth of products for just £99, plus you get £45 worth of business supplies and of course all the usual benefits that go with being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator - and some goodies from me too :)

If you're interested in joining please don't hesitate to contact me.  I would be delighted to have a chat and to answer all your questions. 

Tel: 07962 230538
Email: jenz.crafts@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Happy New year Jenny, Beautiful card, thanks for all the above info I will talk to the ladies at club and get back to you with a date for a workshop are there any Saturday's you can't do?

    ReplyDelete