Pages

8 July 2013

Secret Garden and Lattice Bigz

I recently bought the Lattice Bigz die and couldn't quite decide on a card design until I saw a tutorial for this spring card. I've made spring cards before but have never pleased with them because they always flopped one way or another.  This fold is different, check it out here on Dawn's blog (thank you Dawn).  See how nicely it stands? 

I had to change the measurements for my card in order to get the right size for the die to fit nicely.  We will be making this card, or one very similar, in class this month. Actually this was my practice card, made using retired card stock, but as it turned out pretty good I thought I'd share it.  Hope you like it. Thank you for stopping by x

By the way, don't forget to check out my promotions page for current offers....

No comments:

Post a Comment