Pages

11 July 2013

Hello there daisy

I had some 'bits' left over from previous projects, I cut up some more, like the layers behind the main image and the embossed background, put them all together and viola...

The greeting is from Happy Day stamp set, new in the 2013/2014 annual catalogue.  I stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder on parchment.  I then coloured the back of the parchment with my marker pen so it all coordinates nicely.  The daisy is from best of June stamp set and the little butterfly from the now retired Kindness Matters set.

Colours used are Whisper White and River Rock - now retired.  As you probably already know, ten new colours have been introduced in the new catalogue (and ten retired), well my stash arrived today so look out for my next project which will be using the yummy new colours.  Thanks for visiting x

No comments:

Post a Comment