Pages

6 April 2013

Secret Garden Crystalised

I finally had a play with my Secret Garden Stamp Set and coordinating dies.  I covered the flowers and leaves with Crystal Effects to give that fabulous glossy look. I added a light sprinkle of glitter and a few tiny pearls whilst it was still wet.  What I love about Stampin' Up!'s crystal effects is that it's flexible when dry so you're able to shape the flowers without the problem of it cracking.

Products used...
Paper and Card:  Summer Starfruit and Whisper White
Inks: Summer Starfruit, Baja Breeze, Gumball Green, Marina Mist and Soft Suede
Stamps: Secret Garden, Create a Cupcake
Dies and Folders: Secret Garden and Adorning Accents
Also:  Crystal Effects, Pearls, and Dazzling Diamonds glitter

3 comments:

  1. Love the colours in this card Jenny and like the way you used the die edged topper on the slant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card.
    Love the flowers and the inside,

    ReplyDelete