Pages

26 September 2012

Perfectly Preserved Anniversary

I'm really enjoying having a go at these challenges.  I found Pals Paper Arts challenge #143 plus I was itching to use my brand new stamp set, Perfectly Preserved.  It's new in the autumn/winter catalogue and there is a set of dies (Cannery Set) that coordinate with the stamps.  It's my son and daughter-in-law's wedding anniversary this week so this card is especially for them.  I hope you like it...
You can just see the custom made envelope under the card (below).  I often score extra lines around each side to give interest to the envelope. Sometimes I stamp a coordinating image on the front of the envelope too, or on the flap, or both.  Thanks for visiting.

Supplies used
Cardstock and Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Early Expresso (Neutrals Collection Paper Stacks)
Inks:  Pumpkin Pie, Early Expresso, Real Red, Gumball Green
Stamps: Perfectly Preserved, Tiny Tags, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Tools:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch, Small Heart Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Folder, Big Shot
Accessories: Designer Button (Pumpkin Pie), Linen Thread

1 comment: