Pages

22 September 2012

Ornament Keepsakes

I can't believe how long it's been since my last post!!! I have been really busy, honest. I'll try not to leave it so long between posts again, ever.

Here's one project I've been busy working on.  I hope you like my version of the Christmas ornament featured on the front cover of the autumn/winter catalogue.  I used Cherry Cobbler and Soft Suede inks.  The extra-soft scalloped tulle ribbon, on page 4 of the catalogue, comes in Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Early Expresso. 

The brand new Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and matching Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies are on page 3 of the autumn/winter catalogue. The stamp set and dies can be bought separately or bundled.  For the first time ever Stampin' Up! are bundling coordinating products together for a discount - so you save 15% when you buy them together. 

1 comment:

  1. 'BEAUTIFUL' I've been checking for new posts and you haven't dissapointed, xx

    ReplyDelete