Pages

25 July 2012

Faux silk blossom

This card was born when I had a play with the faux silk technique in different colours.  The Blossom Petals Builder punch happened to be within reach so there you are.  The green background (Certainly Celery I think) is the same technique as yesterday's post except I drew a squiggly line around this one to create a frame. I used the gorgeous Shimmery White as the base card.  You can see the shimmer even though my photo taking skills leave a lot to be desired. I'd like to blame the camera but I think it's probably me. Anyways, you get the idea.  Oh yes, the bee is from Nature Walk stamp set - cute.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Jenny - I recognise it as it's similar to the thank you card you sent after my party. The photo doesn't really do it justice! Do you have instructions for the faux silk technique? Judy x

    ReplyDelete