Pages

26 July 2012

Build a Blossom

As my Blossom Petals Builder punch was still handy, I fished out my Build a Blossom stamp set and Rich Razzleberry and Pretty in Pink inks to create this design - it was one of the projects we made last week.  I used one or two other bits as well of course, like white vellum which was embossed using Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, a designer button with white bakers twine bow and the whole thing lightly sprayed with champagne mist shimmer paint.  We also used the Square Lattice embossing folder to emboss the large petals.  Also in Daffodil Yellow ;)

It can be tricky attaching vellum to your card as the glue will show, however, if you're very careful you can put glue just on the embossed areas then it won't be visible on the front.  You can just about see where the glue spread a little beyond the embossed dot - left edge of the Rich Razzelberry card.  I might stick a small butterfly there to hide it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment